We meet every Tuesday and Friday in term time, from 9:30am – 11:30am.
Come along and join us for some fun and activities. Activities include themed toys, a creative table, a baby area, a book corner, a role play area and construction area, as well as time for fresh air outdoors. At the end of every session we all gather together to sing songs and nursery rhymes. Children receive milk or water, toast and fruit while parents share their experiences over tea or coffee and biscuits. These mornings serve as an ideal introduction to the playgroup setting and help the children interact with other children, helping prepare them to progress to the older rooms.
- Situated in the Old School Building in the Out Of School Club room.
- Parents/carers welcome as well as grandparents and childminders.
- Children welcome from 0-5 years.
- £3.00 per family.
- Tea/Coffee and biscuits provided for the parents/carers.
- Snack including milk/water for the children.
- No booking required, just come along!
Sara is our Toddler Group Leader and runs the Parent and Toddler group. Sara has many years of experience of working with children and families.